Sunday, September 24, 2006

Home Sweet Home

It's so nice to sleep in your own bed. I sure love our bed. We have the Tempurpedic brand "Space Foam" mattress and pillows. I don't know how I ever lived without this thing. Last week while I was in Alaska, I was sore and ached in places I don't usually. I took me a day or so to realize it was the bed and pillow I was using. I am just not used to spring mattresses any more. When I laid down on my bed last night it was like I died and went to heaven! I haven't slept that good in weeks! (staying up all night in an airplane helped too)

I spent the weekend resting and doing things around the house. It's almost unbelievable, but we are leaving again on Saturday and we will be gone for two weeks. I feel like I just got home and I am already prepping to leave again!

This is our five year wedding anniversary trip we planned a few months ago. This time I get to leave the cell phone at home!! Two weeks on the road as a family, just the four of us. It will be so nice!! I can't wait to relax at the loop for a few days! We will also be seeing Yosemite, Mono Lake, Bodie Ghost Town, Lee Vining, the Eastern Sierras, the Mojave airplane museum, and a few other things. It's going to be an action packed trip.

Frankly I can't wait to go! I'm always ready for another adventure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home