Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Problem with Google Video

I've been trying to embed this Video in a humorous post to my blog for several days now. Over several days I have tried to get Google Video's "post to blog" function to log into the Blogger site. It fails every time.

Given that Google owns both sites you would think that they would work together. I even upgraded my blog trying to get this to work. No luck, it still fails.

I even looked at third party websites to try to figure out how to embed the video on my own. YouTube does this easily. YouTube gives you the code to embed a video right on their web page, Google video does not. One Point for YouTube - Google Zero.

I hate when faulty technology gets in the way of a good joke. Shame on you Google, get this functionality fixed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home