Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Growing up so fast

(This picture is from a while ago - her first night in her toddler bed)

Madison has not slept in her crib for a little over a month now. This morning we took it out of her room and put it in storage. She cried for about 2 seconds when it was going out the back door and then forgot it ever existed. She is very proud of her "big girl" bed.

She is already racing to be as big and grown up as possible. She shaves with me when I shave, she sits in the big chairs at snack time, anything she can do to be like Mommy & Daddy, she does. I remember when I was running that can't wait to grow up race. Looking back I wish I had gone a little slower.

I went and visited one of my brokers who has a 1.5 month old little girl. It seems like Madison was that size only yesterday. Time goes by so fast . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home