Thursday, October 05, 2006

Frustrated with cell phone posting not working

So I'm sitting in the local visitor center. They have computer kiosks which you can rent. I'm sitting on one because my cell phone MMS message postings are not working.

They seem to go through fine, but I get no conformation from the Blogspot website, and nothing appears on the blog. I can send MMS messages to Nicoles phone, so I know they are getting through the Verizon network. I think something is wrong with the Blogger website. I think they are not parsing the messages properly for some reason. I have no internet access with the computer, so I am dead in the water unless I come to this kiosk.

This is frustrating. When technology you are relying on fails, it really sucks. So I don't know if/when I'll be able to post again . . . I'll keep trying though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home