Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tired Lately

I feel like I am working three full time jobs right now. I have my day job, the setting up of our Alaskan investments, and my Real Estate Class (not to mention family, fatherhood, etc). I feel like I can not do all three to the level that I would like. Something is always being sacrificed. Maybe I took on too much at once. I feel like something is always being neglected.

I had my first mid-term tonight. In order to be ready, I had to spend the last five days doing the last four weeks of school work that I had been putting off. So I wasn't able to get out and do my job as much as I would like. Speaking of the job, we are in the middle of changing our name as a company, which causes a ton of logistical problems on top of the normal day to day. I feel like I'm juggling constantly and it is wearing me out. I can manage two large projects pretty easily. Three is getting to be too much. Hopefully by Christmas things will calm down a bit.

On a lighter note, here's a neat shot I took while we were camping at Tehachapi:

(A UP train passing through the loop at twilight on Oct. 11th, 2006)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home