Sunday, October 22, 2006

We interrupt your regularly schuduled blogging . . .

. . . To bring you HOCKEY!!!


Patrick Marleau takin' it to the net!! (Photo courtesy of Sports Illustrated)

I haven't been blogging lately because, well, hockey season started. If I had to admit it, my weakness is Sharks hockey. I actually had a dream last night that I played on the San Jose Sharks. It was so real, and fun! Someday I hope to get season tickets.

So far this season, we are off to our best start ever in franchise history. I think we might have a real good shot at the cup this year. It's going to be a fun run no matter what happens!! Go Sharks!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Sloan said...

Great blog, love the pictures! I look forward to catching a game with you.

~Dad

9:10 PM, October 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home