Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Took My Real Estate Final Last Night

Last night I took my Real Estate Principles class final. It went better than I expected. I was very tired yesterday morning and ended up taking a nap in the middle of the afternoon. That's a big deal for me, I don't usually take naps. After my hour long snooze I was feeling pretty rested and went to school a little early for some last minute studying.

After I got there I realized I left my calculator at home. In a panic I raced to the bookstore and spent $40 on a replacement. After cutting the thing out of it's bullet proof plastic case, I headed to the exam. Fortunately I made it to class on time.

An hour later I was done. I did much better then I expected to. If I got an A on the final, I should get a B in the course. I could care less, as long as I pass. Really this is just the warm up lap. The real test is the State Real Estate Board Exam next Monday. That is the test for the Real Estate license. The college courses are required by the state, but if you don't pass the state exam the courses don't matter.

Ah well, back to the books for another week . . .

Oh yeah and about the calculator, turns out I didn't even need it. None of the questions had any serious math in them. Nice, huh?

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen and Luci said...

Isn't it Murphy's Law. I can totally relate to last minute crunches at school. In a recent presentation our team was docked points for not wearing matching shirts. Wow talk about a blow- much like buying a calculator for something you do not need.

12:51 AM, December 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home