Monday, September 24, 2007

Jacob is born!!

We are happy to Announce that on Sunday afternoon at 12:15PM, Jacob Adam Christopher Sloan was born! He is 7 pounds 5 ounces and 20 inches long. Nicole was a super hero! She did a great job and delivered him without any medication. He spoke up right away and latched on with little difficulty. He's been a real sleeper so far, very quiet. I'm sure that will change soon enough, after all, he is a Sloan!

Mom and baby are well. We are actually home now (which is why I am finally able to post) and Nicole is enjoying a well deserved shower. Jacob is asleep at my side as I type.

Madison has been a great sport with everything so far and absolutely loves to hold him, 'pet' him (we keep telling her it's rub him, not pet him), and generally be helpful in any way she can.

All the pictures and video from the hospital are on a memory stick that I don't have the adapter with me, so I can't post them now, but here is a little teaser until tomorrow when I can upload everything:

Isn't he cute? :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home